Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Wedding




This week I'm back from my uncle Matt's wedding. Some of the guests mistook me for a simple flower girl, but I was a Wedding Princess! (I thought wearing my tiara might distract attention from the bride, so I left it home.) The wedding was beautiful, and the weekend of activities was a total blast. It was great fun to see family from as far away as New York, Florida and Texas. Thanks for coming! Well it's back to the daily grind for me. I think I'm going through sugar withdrawal....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your highness,
I have done a bunch of bridesmaid gigs (6 seriously!) and I must say that you are by far the fairest flower girl of them all.  I can't imagine anyone noticing the bride with your cuteness prancing around!  And sister, a word of advice:  when given the opportunity to wear a tiara, by all means, wear a tiara and hold your head high!